|Extrusion of plastic pipes|
We provide for single or dual strand extrusion line from the top plate to the extruder to the packaging station stacker with everything you need for a pipe extrusion plant.
We supply all equipment for the In-line production of plastic pipes:
We provide top plates, inlet tees, venturi nozzles, intermediate pieces, slit nozzles, nozzle blocks, etc.
Different tool steels are used, which are depending on the intended use or any Special Finish.
The sliding surfaces of mass are highly polished.
in different types and lengths up to 25m.
- axial adjustment
- high adjustment
- side adjustment
Caterpillars, roller or belt haul off with 5 up to 50 kN pull-off force.
Our caterpillars haul off are designed for optimum power transfer.
No tilting of the studs, resulting in less wear and smoother running.
Slight change of studs by quick release mechanism.
High, individual formed studs possible.
The contact pressures are individually adjustable in the inlet and outlet.
Combinations, for example roll-off band combination.
Simultaneous cross-cutting devices: underfloor saw, double-blade saw or chipless cutting with rotated round knifes.
All cross-cutting devices in standard and precision cutting available.
|Stacking and Packaging|
Automatic stacking machines for the pipe stack them in cassettes.
Packing machine (wrapping in foil tube and stack them in cassettes or packaging in cartons)
Other optional functional components can be added according to your requirements:
- Brushing devices (brush speed control, or oscillating)
- Signature devices (with embossing wheel, inkjet or laser engraving)
- Work stations for technical profiles (punching units for various breakthroughs, drilling units with individual or group drilling)
- Pipe measurements with control of the average lengths of the transverse cutting unit
- Screw take off wind
- Lifting equipment (stationary or mobile)
- Discharge or Separation tables for manual stacking in the cassette
|STEIN Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG | Wartbachstrasse 9 | 66999 Hinterweidenthal |
Telefon: +49 (0) 63 96 / 92 15 - 0 | Telefax: +49 (0) 63 96 / 92 15 - 25